PHP 5 on Windows 2003 X64

cg1

In Runtime
I have have installed PHP 5 on a Windows 2003 Enterprise X64 server, When i try to access a php page it get "%1 is not a valid Win32 application".

I have Enambled 32BitAppOnWin64,
The internet guest user has read/execute access to Php file, ISAPi, PHP folder.
The Service extension is enabled
i have added the .php extension, and index.php to the site.
I can run Html and ASP scripts.

Thanks
Craig

Yeah, Apache is the way forwards IMO. Allthough he might also need ASP.Net which isn't easy to use with Apache....

I removed PHP and installed the unoffical X64 verson. it works for phpinfo() but scripts like phpbb either dispaly as a blank page or it shows the php script.

got the phpbb installer to run by changing settings in php.ini, but it only lets me connect to mysql thought ODBC, but this connection fails.

I reinstalled windows and setup php the same as before this time i get "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. " in event manager it says unable to load isapi extension. i have tried reinstalling and still get this error.

have you tried not using the ISAPI and using the PHP.exe file instead to parse pages, you may have more luck with this.

got the isapi working by removeing php files in system32, however when i move between php pages using a link it loads a white page and i have to refresh the page.

Back
Top Bottom