Help

bigboris04

Beta member
Hi i have a problem, when i run a computer game on my PC, the game turns off like it never started like in the middle of the game. Some Games say NO VGA found.....please help THX

First I would like to state (not in a mean tone) that you should name your threads more than just "Help" don't make us guess please. For future reference. Anyways I hate to say this but I must admit to it also. I use torrents before (not at current time, but use to). If you download a game like Titan Quest, Hitman Blood Money, and so one (newer games). They have a new blacklist out, with SucuROM7 I belive, and whenever you play the game with the crack it works fine until it has to load off the disk again and thats when it catches you. It will just totaly crash your computer , maybe reboot it, and even once that has happened to me. Now me hoping you don't have a illigale game on your computer I will say yes I agree with Bran. Check your connections, check your temps, and most of all check your drivers and so on...

Back
Top Bottom