help

compnerd0506

Beta member
help in my computer class a friend got a a win media player file on his own user drive that no 1 besides me has the name and password to his account
is there any way to trace the file ( i don't have administrator settings) The login program is call Novell any help that you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
nate

I do not completely understand what you are saying. Ok so he has a WMV file on his user account. You happen to know his username and password and have access to his WMV file. You want to trace where he got the file from? Well he could of brought it in from some hard disk. If he downloaded it from the computers at school then I am sure that someone in the school admistration would be able to help you out. However to my knowledge there is no way to tell where a file has come from by looking at the file.
This is what you could do though. Look at when the file was created and try to find some history log for that time frame.

Hmmm or maybe you're just trying to hack the school :D Most schools use Novell, mine did, but try explaining more detailedly what is it exactly you are trying to do, I don't quite understand.

Back
Top Bottom