cost?

dotfa

Baseband Member
im am helping out my school start a web site for a program and i was wondering if even when i use a linux server does it cost any money to get a domain name

dotfa said:
im am helping out my school start a web site for a program and i was wondering if even when i use a linux server does it cost any money to get a domain name
You really shoudnt build your school a web site withou basic knowlege, Of course your domain name will cost, the internet is a business not a charity, if you would like me to explain to you what you need and what it all involves just lemme know.
Regards,

Buy some hosting, I can provide you with some free hosting. ( Cpanel )

However i cannot buy the domain for you :)

I suggest you buy a domain from godaddy.com, then you can upload the website via FTP or file manager in cpanel.

If you want the hosting, feel free to PM me. I am happy to help out a school :)

i am actually not the one who is working with all of that im mainly just the hardware person setting it up and making sure parts are bought to the right specs and trouble shooting there are other people that im working with to deal with software and HTML im just cuirious on the cost of a domain name not on all the other areas involved

Back
Top Bottom