Commands + IE toolbar help!

jay8990

Daemon Poster
Two things i would like help with:
(not too sure if this is the correct forum to post in but anyway):

1) I have a batch file in my startup folder(WinXP) using rasdial command to connect my internet as soon as the computer boots up, however I gett his big black ugly box, yes you know the one, that comes up. I put in Echo Off so as though it does not display pasword etc.. my question: what commandcould i put at the evry start to automatically minimize/hide the big ugly box during execution?

2) In Internet Explorer you go to toolbars and you've got the usual links, status bar etc, thing is I have got adware on my computer that has now installed one called poll dash that? how do i get rid of this little annoying thing!? its not listed in add/remove programs like google toolbar or Msn one, so any help

Thanks in advance

Jay

jay8990 said:
Two things i would like help with:
(not too sure if this is the correct forum to post in but anyway):

1) I have a batch file in my startup folder(WinXP) using rasdial command to connect my internet as soon as the computer boots up, however I gett his big black ugly box, yes you know the one, that comes up. I put in Echo Off so as though it does not display pasword etc.. my question: what commandcould i put at the evry start to automatically minimize/hide the big ugly box during execution?

2) In Internet Explorer you go to toolbars and you've got the usual links, status bar etc, thing is I have got adware on my computer that has now installed one called poll dash that? how do i get rid of this little annoying thing!? its not listed in add/remove programs like google toolbar or Msn one, so any help

Thanks in advance

Jay

1: Don't make it more complicated that it is; put the connection link from the Network Connections Folder into the Startup Folder and be done with it.

2: Install Adaware from Downloads.com and check your system.

Back
Top Bottom