The world is truly flat!

vladtess

Beta member
The author of "The World is Flat", emphasizes that two things are going to happen in near future to all institutions (even government ones) - they either will adopt or die (go out of business).

Now the question: I want to create a web page for my non-profit organization but do no know what language to use. I know some like Perl, PHP, DHTML, & C++ but they seem to be sort of old. I mean D was created in 2000, which is like... 8 years ago!!

Can anyone please tell me what language is up to date and what are the benefits and/or adversities of using latest language?

(Sorry, maybe the Title doesn't match)

Thank you so much in advance,

Vlad Tess

Even thou they may be old languages,you can adapt them to our ever changing world,i would go for DHTML and a Javascript website.

Technology like that is older than time itself. If you are developing desktop, GUI-based software then C# is probably an avenue you would wish to explore.

C++ is much much harder to use, but is still very widely used and has been adapted over the years for additional functionality. It comes with many caveats however.

Back
Top Bottom