Who Know's PHP/MySQL Here?

kilop

Solid State Member
Hey I was just wondering who knows PHP/MySQL here? I started learning it and was wondering who else knew it that I could possible PM or IM if I ever had a question or a problem?

I've tinkered around with MySQL a bit, but your knowledge of it is probably as good as mine if not better.

whats your im? i had trouble with it to and it took me a week to get it..i also stayed up till 6 in the morning from 8 at night ...if you need help just PM me your IM

I am quite decent with PHP and MySQL, I've built quite a few PHP/MySQL sites myself....

PM me if you ever need any help. :D

I am pretty good with both also, i have used php to build website and mysql as the back end for the sites. But i am usually always working on a php project to so i can keep my skils good. let me know if any questions i am always wiling to help anyone.

What is it you are trying to do, exactly? If you are trying to bolster your own skills, you might like to try getting involved in an open-source project of some kind.

you can PM me if you have problems as I know PHP/MySQL as well...

though to be fair it's probably best to start a thread when you have troubles and ask a wider audience than just one.

nobody knows everything, and the more opinions you get, generally the better informed you get.

Back
Top Bottom