Visual Basic code help???

jibber

In Runtime
Hi,
i just want to know if anyone would be able to supply me with VB code for visual basic. i need the code for the game 'Yahtzee"?? would anyone be able to help with this code or even give me ideas on how to code it???

Any help what so ever is welcomed!

Thanks

What do you need it for? A class or something? There are a variety of ways to code anything. The game doesn't have a set code. It depends on how the specific programmer makes it. Everyone has a different style.

If you need to code it yourself, you have to be more specific with what you want. What kind of structure do you want your code to have? What sort of user interface? Et cetera, et cetera. If you need help programming it yourself, there are a plethora of websites and other resources available. Search on Google for programming tutorial sites. Also check out the library for any VB manuals.

If you just need a copy of an already existing program, you have to make sure you don't infringe any copyright laws. Once again, what do you need the code for? You just have to be more specific with what you're doing.

yeah, i need it for a class..... for an ipt assignment so i want some ideas or even better a copy of the complete game so i have ideas on how to go about it. there needs to be no set structure or any particular cetera

Back
Top Bottom