is there a program that allows u to shut down your computer

nick_w

In Runtime
Hi is there a program that allows u to shut down your computer automatically like the program shuts down the computer at just say 5:00am or a program that ends processes? if so what are they and how much?

thanks

uid=[0] said:
Yes, its called "Task Manager" and is built into windows xp

how do u turn a process off at a ceritan time using task manager, e.g 5:00am like it does it automatically

err... sorry typo. Sheduled Tasks Start>All programs>Accessories>System Tools>Scheduled Tasks.

and only some bios's have that feature.

I'm just curious, but why on earth would you want you computer to turn off by itself at 5 in the morning?

Nucular said:
I'm just curious, but why on earth would you want you computer to turn off by itself at 5 in the morning?

lol because i have offpeak time on my downloads because i can download 12gig between 12:00pm and 12am and 24gig at 12:00am to 12:00pm so then if my comp can turn off at 5:00am itl turn off before my parents wake up :p

so is there any programs that can make ya comp turn off at a certian time i tryed making the shortcut for the computer to turn off then add it to schelduled tasks but that didnt work only if i click the shortcut icon it works. Anyone know any programs that will do that?

Back
Top Bottom