Salary for C++ Programmer

I don't know, but I'd expect £200 a week.

This is because constantly being sat in front of a computer is bad for your health (I realised that a little while ago...)

£200 a week? where in the UK do you live? sure as hell can't live here for £200 a week. I'd need more than that and im only 18.
£200 a week, 5 day week, £40 a day. 9-5 day, £5 an hour.. thats 10 pence above minimum wage that they get in McDonalds.. I think not. I'd expect double that at least, more than likely triple.
£200 a week = £10 400 a year. for a computer programmer? .. sorry to be so pedantic about it, but that seems way off to me.
P.S Not arguing, merely discussing, I always aim not to create tension or rivalrous behaviour.

I don't know about Generally but at Microsoft starting salary for a graduate (you need a 2:1) is £24k - so that's £500.

Only really in Reading though, in the UK.

Yeah that sounds about what I would expect too. You a reading graduate working for microsoft by chance LK?

Lol; not yet.

I plan to do a 4 year course at Reading (the third best University in the World of course); the Year off being for the Microsoft Student Program; and then work as a Graduate. With my 1:1, naturally :D

Do you live in the UK then Mal?

Heres a hint..
<------
I'm starting a 3 year course in Sept. at the 4th best uni for my course in the UK, which also happens to be only 30 mins from my house. Can't complain with that. UEA that is.

UEA? University of East Anglia!

University of East Anglia! Lol; I didn't even know such a place existed. What course are you doing? Personally I'm glad Reading is 4 hours from my house - that way I get away from my parents as soon as possible and get to go it more on my own.

Back
Top Bottom