RegClean and Startup manager

master_klaus

Solid State Member
Hello

I have some trouble with my computer, and i would like to hear about, if there is anyone that can tell me which programs, i can use- and which are good to cleaning up in my regestration-database and defrag it, and which programs can i use to see and controll the processes that are starting on my computer.. ??

anyone that can help me ?? :D

I don't think this is in the right section, but:

For a Registry cleaner, use CCleaner. It's an excellent freeware program:
http://www.ccleaner.com/

For startup processes, just use the functions within Windows.
Go to Start > Run > Type msconfig > Startup Tab > Uncheck whatever you don't want.

Have to be careful when using Start > Run > MsConfig > Anything
if you tell your computer to not run something that's needed like explorer, or some dll's, your windows wont start any more. Have to run a repair with the disc to correct it. One of the best and easiest programs I recommend is Tune up Utilities. Not only does it have a 1 click registry cleaner, but it can alter any thing on your computer, like the boot up screen, log on screen, colors, start up programs, etc...

It's not a free program, but it is the most useful program that does every thing from one gui. Of course you can just google 'Free xxxxx' and get several programs that will allow the same things to be done.

Ummm...guys, this isn't a programming issue. It probably belongs in General Hardware and Software Section.

Back
Top Bottom