Online updating with graphs

karengocml

Beta member
Hi guys,
I picked up a great new web gig… but may be in over my head. The boss wants to have his brokers log information into the private side of the website and have a graph update automatically so he can view real time statistics of sales and status. Can anyone guide me which way to make this happen

Thanks,
Karen (web mistress)
Karen@gocml.com
www.gocml.com

Since this is something I see most of the time, I'll try and kep a lot of the information here...

I know you've left an email address, but if I were to help you individually by email, then other members would miss out on the pearls of web developing advice...

anyway...
I realise that there will be some business information that you can't post here, but could you be a little more specific about what exactly you want to do?
do you want to log the online activity of the brokers? or do you want to log the sales actions they are making?

I mean is your boss interested in finding out how much the brokers are actually working for you, or is he more interested in the work they are actually doing?

Second piece of information that would be helpfull is what sort of environment do you have? I can walk you through start to finish generating graphs with PHP, but it's a little more complicated with ASP/ASPX aside from anything else there is no intrinsic graph generating abilities and you'd have to use third party components.

Back
Top Bottom