Need help on programming interactiong

blando233

In Runtime
Ok so i have a theme on my desktop. It has multiple buttons one is firefox opens my fire fox other one is PS for photoshop which one i dont need because i dont have it and want to get rid of it and want to replace it with different icon and interaction example note pad... how can i do this in the txt file has this for the Photoshop

[PS]
Meter=IMAGE
ImageName=ps.png
X=40
Y=17
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction=!execute [!RainmeterShowMeter PS_Text][!RainmeterHideMeter APP][!

RainmeterRedraw]
MouseLeaveAction=!execute [!RainmeterHideMeter PS_Text][!RainmeterShowMeter APP][!

RainmeterRedraw]
LeftMouseDownAction=!execute ["C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop

CS4\Photoshop.exe"]

[PS_Text]
Meter=String
X=143
Y=17
FontColor=#C1#
FontSize=10
FontFace=#F#
StringStyle=BOLD
StringAlign=LEFT
AntiAlias=1
Text="Photoshop"
Hidden=1

I have a picture but i dont know how to insert it on here.

All i want to be able to do is replace it with a different icon and all like i said like notepad or my AVG whatever

Ok so i have a theme on my desktop. It has multiple buttons one is firefox opens my fire fox other one is PS for photoshop which one i dont need because i dont have it and want to get rid of it and want to replace it with different icon and interaction example note pad... how can i do this in the txt file has this for the Photoshop

[PS]
Meter=IMAGE
ImageName=ps.png
X=40
Y=17
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction=!execute [!RainmeterShowMeter PS_Text][!RainmeterHideMeter APP][!

RainmeterRedraw]
MouseLeaveAction=!execute [!RainmeterHideMeter PS_Text][!RainmeterShowMeter APP][!

RainmeterRedraw]
LeftMouseDownAction=!execute ["C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop

CS4\Photoshop.exe"]

[PS_Text]
Meter=String
X=143
Y=17
FontColor=#C1#
FontSize=10
FontFace=#F#
StringStyle=BOLD
StringAlign=LEFT
AntiAlias=1
Text="Photoshop"
Hidden=1

I have a picture but i dont know how to insert it on here.

All i want to be able to do is replace it with a different icon and all like i said like notepad or my AVG whatever
search for ps.png, and find the directory with the photoshop icon (which isn't an icon but a png file)

then add this config to your theme

and add a file called notepad.png to the icons directory you found
[NOTEPAD]
Meter=IMAGE
ImageName=notepad.png
X=40
Y=17
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction=!execute [!RainmeterShowMeter NOTEPAD_Text][!RainmeterHideMeter APP][!

RainmeterRedraw]
MouseLeaveAction=!execute [!RainmeterHideMeter NOTEPAD_Text][!RainmeterShowMeter APP][!

RainmeterRedraw]
LeftMouseDownAction=!execute ["C:\windows\notepad.exe"]

[NOtEPAD_Text]
Meter=String
X=... (enter the co-ordinates where you want the icon to appear)
Y=... (enter the co-ordinates where you want the icon to appear)
FontColor=#C1#
FontSize=10
FontFace=#F#
StringStyle=BOLD
StringAlign=LEFT
AntiAlias=1
Text="Notepad"
Hidden=1

Back
Top Bottom