Need help in c++...???

Is it just me or does the Forum's width change from time to time - just then on the Thread it was at least 1500 pixels if not more, now its about 1300!

Yep, it is here at least - the top is ok with the Advertising Banner and the Home Button in the place they always are - but on this Thread Page I could only see up to the first 's' in 'Private Messages' before it goes off the page. On this New Post Page I can only see the third Arrow which 'Marks all Forums read' before it goes off the page. It doesn't seem to happen on any other page?

Internet Explorer; but it has been sorted out now! Wierd! I supose it was just a thing that happened and has gone - very wierd indeed!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Ah! I Linux-Folk then! I knew there was something distasteful about you!

Is G++ Linux's answer to C++ or just another low-brow Programming Language for Linux-Folk?

g++ is just a terminal program that compiles .cpp files, gcc is to compile .c files.

If you were wanting to compile a .cpp file and it was on your desktop the commands would look like this;
Code:
cd "Desktop"
Desktop> g++ thefile.cpp -o thefile

and if you wanted to do a .c file and it was on your desktop the commands would look like this;
Code:
cd "Desktop"
Desktop> gcc thefile.c -o thefile

DevilHack said:
g++ is just a terminal program that compiles .cpp files, gcc is to compile .c files.

If you were wanting to compile a .cpp file and it was on your desktop the commands would look like this;
Code:
cd "Desktop"
Desktop> g++ thefile.cpp -o thefile
and if you wanted to do a .c file and it was on your desktop the commands would look like this;
Code:
cd "Desktop"
Desktop> gcc thefile.c -o thefile

This is in Linux I suppose?! :D

Back
Top Bottom