Most user-friendly programming language?

In my opinion I like Python ( Python Programming Language – Official Website ) and Scratch ( Scratch | Home | imagine, program, share ).

Python: It's easy to learn, understand and write quick programs in. You don't need to compile anything ( which I really dislike doing every time just to test a simple program ), and it's user-friendly.

Scratch: It's more for children, but I still use it because it is probably the most easiest "Programming Language" ever. You drag and drop blocks into scripts to make games, animations, and anything you can make up. Though the program is slow, so running a full-fledged game with decent speed is hard. But in the general outlook, I think it's really good, especially for beginners. :)

I second this, python is probably thee simplest programming language there is, its a great introduction into the programming field and you basically see parts of Python or at least like Python in any programming language, so you will find that after learning python it will be easier to learn other languages.

Back
Top Bottom