On line "share-ware".

MR. GROWLGORY

Beta member
Greetings from a new member:
I downloaded a spyware application called "Spyware Nuker". It worked fine until the time my Compaq 5030 crashed. I had to re-install Windows 98 from my start-up disk and retrieve M.S. updates on line.After my P.C. was updated I retrieved Spyware Nuker. Now, whenever I try to open Spyware Nuker, I get an error message that reads: Exception EOI Sys Error in module SWN2.EXE at 00070079. Class not registered ". I gave the same info to Microsoft Interactive but their help was useless. Typical M.S. caca about unregistered (or un- registerable) software which I know to be untrue because Spyware Nuker definitely worked once before! Can someone please help me out? I bought the Nuker and , incidently, Spyware Nuker couldn't hel me either! Thanx: Mr. Growlgory

Now I don't mean to be rude, or try to rubbish your choices but...
Take a look here
and then go http://spybot.safer-networking.de/en/index.html
Spybot really is 'the daddy' of all anti spyware programs, and now even has a system monitor (teatimer) that looks for things trying to install themselves. it makes you aware of spyware trying to be downloaded, makes you aware of programs trying to install themselves.
updates are free (as is the program, not shareware, not trial, not restricted (like ad-aware).)

Back
Top Bottom