Learning Programming

At school the Computer Programming language they teach us is Java, its been ok so far, but the most we've done is like

Code:
c.println ("xxxx");c.print (name);

Java is fun, but can be hard. There were times for me where code that was written correctly, just would not work. Re-write the program the same way it was and it would work.

Visual Basic is nice, and easy. It's fun too and you can do just about anything with it.

As for tutorials, I alway reccomend the Books for dumbies series. I am reading one right now on HTML and it's working great.

i Went from HTML To Basic,never got into batch scripts.Visual Basic Express Edition is a free BASIC Programming program,i use it all the time,it is VERY Good for programming.

At school the Computer Programming language they teach us is Java, its been ok so far, but the most we've done is like

Code:
c.println ("xxxx");c.print (name);
i dont even know java or that much programming for that matter but that looks pretty straight forward, they need to teach you more advanced stuff :)

i tried "just basic" after seeing ihamil64 post it in another thread and its ok, ive given up on it though (typical me). i will start learning eventually

i dont even know java or that much programming for that matter but that looks pretty straight forward, they need to teach you more advanced stuff :)

i tried "just basic" after seeing ihamil64 post it in another thread and its ok, ive given up on it though (typical me). i will start learning eventually

What he displayed there was the actual code. Just a snippet. The real thing would look something like...
Code:
public class myNameIsMambug
{
          String name = "mambug"; 
	  public static void main(String[] args)
	{
                c.println ("xxxx");
                c.print (name);
	}
}

PS: Haven't done Java coding in over a year, so forgive me if I misspelled something or something. :D

Back
Top Bottom