Learning

bizarreparadox

Baseband Member
I want to learn how to program.

What is the best free way to learn programming, and preferably the quickest? Thanks

Google, seriously.

Look up Python. When you're satisifed with that look up Java. When you're done with that look up C++.

Learn by doing. That, along with the previous Google recommendation is all you need.

I want to learn how to program.

What is the best free way to learn programming, and preferably the quickest? Thanks

if you really want to do it...join a class that teaches coding and stuff like that..If you know anyone that knows a little coding you should ask them to...its always good to have someone in person next to you helping you than reading text off of "guides" that help you..

I would say the best way is messing around with any language. Just look up some code and see if you can decipher what it is. But before you do that, look up on google some basic stuff like inputing and outputting information, math calculations, etc...you could start by Python, then id say learn c++, then you can implement python on c++, which is what i'm trying to figure out right now...

Back
Top Bottom