internet homepage problem

ahdex

Beta member
when i set my homepage to about:blank it always apear to be a search web thing... i tried to change it to my desire but it always turn out to be @ the search web thing... is there something wrong with my computer? how do i solve it? experts pls give me a helping hand.

try spybot search and destroy which is a free download. install then go to tools /browser pages where you can get rid of any pages you don't want-ones that set themselves as defaults ect.

ahdex said:
when i set my homepage to about:blank it always apear to be a search web thing... i tried to change it to my desire but it always turn out to be @ the search web thing... is there something wrong with my computer? how do i solve it? experts pls give me a helping hand.
Easy fix,Don't open IEXplore (you don't have to you know")
Why do you all do this ?
Just create and use Desktop and Favourites links and use them.
Try this.
http://www.google.ca
Now thats searching.
:eek:

You can also go to this site which has a cool little detection script at the top that detects a whole bunch of parasites (though not all). If it finds one, then you can search that sites library of removal instruction tools for the parasite it detected. (You probably only would want to do this if Spybot S&D and ad-aware can't get rid of them, because these can sometimes be a bit time consuming :))

Itsme

Back
Top Bottom