I wanna get into programming

Core War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sort of is, kinda maybe...

personally I wouldn't use it. it might be good for a basic introduction into the way that low level languages. but overall if you were going to learn programming like this then why not do it for real?

Especially since the world is now pretty much full of cheap PIC chips and PIC programmers, or AVRs with ISP programmers, (like the arduino) even the Raspberry pi computer is a good candidate for making your own OS with some bare metal programming in assembly.

well. $35 dollar Raspberry pi, an SD card. is all you really need.

you can use the same USB keyboard and mouse you currently use to control the thing, and an old TV as a monitor.

search for Baking pi tutorials for bare metal programming in assembly and creating your own OS and programs etc.

Hey guys, I also want to get into programming. I was wondering what is a good program to use for C C++ and what not?

Do you mean an IDE?

i am not sure what IDE is, this is like my first attempt to try and learn everything about C and C++ and what not. I am no familiar with the terms. I see like programs like Microsoft Visual C++ and what not, I just wanna know what type of programs out there that are for C and C++ to use and which one is good for it.

Back
Top Bottom