How do i become a Computer Programmer

Learning to program
It also takes learning art, visit my forum. Hey CF members things are slow at web designs and reviews at CF, thought i would visit and request that you might send others to the web design and review.I am ready to Rock over there.
hey athlon64fx thanks for back up on Vortecks thread. Hope to help you out to, where do you post usually here at CF. Please leave a message at electric avenue.

electric avenue

ARMITRON said:

Learning to program
It also takes learning art, visit my forum. Hey CF members things are slow at web designs and reviews at CF, thought i would visit and request that you might send others to the web design and review.I am ready to Rock over there.
hey athlon64fx thanks for back up on Vortecks thread. Hope to help you out to, where do you post usually here at CF. Please leave a message at electric avenue.

electric avenue

thanks alot ;)

lol also @ netlightnob.

just coz you'v got 1,001 post's coz u post crap like me, doesnt mean you can get vilent ok. its just a dam forum.

today i started to read a book " beginning Program for Dummies" picked it up at barnes and nobles i suggest you pick that up before you get any Hardcore C++ books , C , Java , etc...

Back
Top Bottom