Home Built PC OS Error, Need Help

mitchell9037

Beta member
I made my own PC with 4 GB DDR3 Ram, BFG EVGA 9800 Gtx Ocx, Evga 790i motherboard, 500 GB disk space, and after installing Vista 64 bit, I experience the Blue screen saying my startup was a failure, this repeats over and over again, repairing does not work either, I have tried approx 15 times already, and Ideas on how to fix this?

Did you notice what the blue screen said?

Error code?

Have you tested the memory (one stick at a time) to ensure it is not a bad module?

What are the complete specs of the pc?

I made my own PC with 4 GB DDR3 Ram, BFG EVGA 9800 Gtx Ocx, Evga 790i motherboard, 500 GB disk space, and after installing Vista 64 bit, I experience the Blue screen saying my startup was a failure, this repeats over and over again, repairing does not work either, I have tried approx 15 times already, and Ideas on how to fix this?
Not to be a wannabe-mod, but you might consider reposting this in the hardware help section.

As for your problem, try to capture the BSOD code. I know theres an option to make it not automatically reboot, however you need to boot into windows to enable this option (unless you can do it via recovery console, which I am not aware of).

Back
Top Bottom