First Web Browser

Also,A Few Other Suggestions if you want,Maybe Incorperate Pictures for the back and Forward buttons,and also maybe get the title of the form to display the name of the Webpage:

Private Sub WebBrowser1_DocumentCompleted(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowserDocumentCompletedEventArgs) Handles WebBrowser1.DocumentCompleted

Me.Text = WebBrowser1.DocumentTitle

End Sub

Thank You neodude112320 that worked.
As you can see the title of the form now displays the website name (This browser will look a bit different because i have re-arranged a few buttons and stuff but its the same browser)
mywebbrowser6xx8.jpg

I couldn't get the URL string code you gave me to work it kept giving my errors.
Also any idea on how to make the progress bar load when i click the buttons i cannot seem to work it out and i have searched for ages but none seem to work.

Update: I now have a working Refresh Button aswell :)

lol, i've never tried messing around with VB but it looks pretty damn simple. Like, pretty much typing in what you want to do ends up being the command. :D

Oh yeah it is very simple to use, obviously it depends on how complex design you are making, but you learn a lot by just messing.

For example if you type in WebBrowser1. and then any letter for example 'G' it will display a drop down box with the possible ending to the code, thats how i came to get the back button etc to work I typed in WebBrowser1.G and the box showed me possible ending of which one was 'GoBack' etc. So its just a matter of trial and error but like i say its nice and simple to use it's worth giving it a shot :)

Yep,Also as long as you are willing to spend that time Trying new things its great,i made a good sipping label printer in VB,im going to make a new one so i can change a few things in it.

oh dude i remember vb. took a class last year. i don't like it too much. it's fun to mess around and all, and you can make great replicas but I've never heard of implementing other languages in it so i don't really like it. great start tho. should make a couple basic games with vb. very fun.

Back
Top Bottom