Fake Monitoring Message

dmeyer07

Solid State Member
Hello, i'm sorry if this is the wrong thread, or if this has already been answered, i looked and didn't find anything.

Okay i have a dell inspiron 1150.
I want to know if there is a way to have a box pop up everytime the computer is started up ( there is going to be only 1 account, on windows xp pro) that says "The computer is being monitored by (some made up program). All activites,text,and windows are recorded".. or something along those lines.

I want to have this box come up to make someone think that if they are on my computer w/o permission i will know, but i don't want to install an actuall monitoring program as it tends to bog down the system.

Thanks alot,
if you need more information just ask.

David

Thanks for the quick reply.
But that would just open up notepad then right?

I want an actuall dialogue box that says accept decline .. kind of like an informative waiver, if you catch my drift :)

Once again thanks
-David

"This computer is being monitored by "SoftActivity-Activity Logger" (or something along those lines, if you have something that sounds better, i just grabbed the first thing on google). All activity,modifications,keystrokes,etc are logged."

Then have like an accept button to click on to make it go away.

You make it sound how ever you want, i just want it to sound like something along those lines. Very profesional, and real.

Thanks

I'll make something in VB really quick for you to put in your startup folder, I need to know exacrly what you want to say though..

AIM me at Marxnyder when you see this, I'll send it to you. I guess we can't attatch things on here, I don't see the option :confused:

Back
Top Bottom