Does anyone know If there is a Vendor Program out.

Compute101

BSOD
M Grandfather is restarting his business and He needs a computer that will save all of his invoices that he receives from the stores.

Any help?

To recieve digital invoices, doesn't matter what computer he has, or what type of OS, it all comes down to how much he wants to spend on the program that keeps that information. A free program would be fine, but only for a short amount of time, he's gonna want some thing far more advanced. For instance the ability to network it and have VPN availablity. He's gonna have to pay for the service, and the tech support for which ever program he uses.

If it's paper invoices, then same as before, just have to type each invoice in, which is 90 percent of all invoice recieveing buisinesses out there. You have to be more specific when asking a question, or it might not recieve many replies.

I'm sorry, I forgot to list that google can help you out alot. One program that I have some experence at is 'Basic Inventory Control 5.0'. It is small, but has many features, such as search, inventory control, invoice and transaction record keeping, etc.... I can't remember, but I think it's about $100, which isn't bad for a professional program like that.

Back
Top Bottom