delete files

Techy Geek

Daemon Poster
Hi,
i have recently installed a program, it was crap so i uninstalled it. But it left some files behind, and being the person i am i want to get rid of them. im using the kill command in VB, but they are write protected so i can't right click and delete, will the kill command delete write protected files.
Thanx

tried that, it wont wotk, i believe the program was made by microsoft and they dont like people reading or deleting their files because they want to crap up your system, god i hate Microsoft and everything to do with it

Go into safe mode and then delete them from there cus i done that with a ms file and it worked and i use that to get rid of spyware

Haha; why would you want to get rid of Microsoft Files on Windows? If they're on there they have a use.

If you hate Microsoft so much - don't use Windows.

I want to get knoppix or another linux but i have a download limit on my internet and its about half the monthly download limit (2gb per month) and we all use it a lot. Im waiting till term starts again, then im getting off another guy who is slightly better than me at using computers than me. anyway hes gonna give me the latest version of knoppix

have u got it? ive heard its V good, ive seen screenshots as well, looks impressive, gonna get it next term (ive already siad that but i dont care)

Back
Top Bottom