CSS help (yes, I know this isn't programming)

Szat

Daemon Poster
Hi everyone,
For my final Computer Information Systems project I plan on building a family tree website. I wanted to use a single CSS template for my web pages. I found a bunch of CSS templates online and tried using multiple tutorials to help me with no avail. My professor sort of taught us how to write it in the beginning of the semester but it was so long ago I forgot the specifics of it (and we spent about an hour and a half on it anyway). I tried following the online tutorials but the error I receive in Visual Studio 2005 is "Cannot find CSS file". I have all the code correct, except I just don't know how to specify the file's location. I'm sure there will be someone to help me with this one. Thanks!

What devel environment are you in. I know if VS2005 your have to declare it at the beginning of your markup file. I don't remember it by heart, but I can add it tomorrow if no one else helps or you don't figure it out.

Sorry dude, kinda forgot. Here's the first few lines in one of my sites I'm developing. Think the line your wanting is the 3rd one down.
Code:
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >
<head runat="server">
<link href="App_Themes/Pro-West/MapViewerStyleSheet.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <title>Chippewa Co Parcel Map</title>
</head>

Back
Top Bottom