CPU-Z Benchmark Thread

Mahmoud777

Beta member
This thread is dedicated to the CPU-Z benchmark to encourage some friendly competition among our members. Anyone may share their results, but to be included in the leaderboard you must have at least 50 posts. I've included a leaderboard of overall results as well as being broken down into desktops and laptops. I know other CPU benchmark threads exist on here but they're somewhat out of date at this point.

I've opted for CPU-Z as my benchmarking tool because it's extremely quick to run, seems to scale well, and is built into software most of us already have. It is my benchmark and stress test of choice for overclocking as I can test stability quickly and easily. It's not the most hardcore benchmark around, but definitely the most usable for getting quick results.

download
--link removed--
no password

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems weird that someone with 1 post would require others to have at least 50 posts to include them in the list.

On top of that you provide a shady link (and the file doesn't actually exist) when the software is available to download on the official site. So...

"I'm tired of your shtick, Morgan. Spill it or we take you out in the alley and we knock it out of you!"

Arabs are known for their notorious English too to have this one as legit. That gave me thoughts, but I'm typically a benefit of the doubt giver (if that makes sense).

"They're" ?!?! Even natives don't type that correctly most of the time :D

Something's fishy!

It's usually surprising that sometimes, native speakers make mistakes others don't. This may be because natives don't have formal training. They do, but it's in school, and who pays attention in school? When I studied, I had to take the FCE at the end, and I studied hard to get a good grade. As a result, my grammar in English is sometimes better than in Spanish. This is also because some regions have their own quirks and whatnot and sometimes, one makes mistakes without noticing. This happens very often to me when speaking Spanish.

Back
Top Bottom