computer programming: i need your help plz

Wtf? PHP is nothing compared to others. haha.

And ShadowHunter, hahaha, you want a "program to create other programs". No, you can't do that. Visual basic is a horrible launguage to start out with, it teacher you very bad habits about programming, and it's really not all that advanced. It can't even cross platforms.

If you want to learn how to program, start off with a rather moderate launguage, like Python, or Perl, or java.

Or C, learning C will teach you to maintain good standards for structuring code, and give you a good feel for the syntaxs of other lagnuages, eg php or java

rakedog said:
Wtf? PHP is nothing compared to others. haha.

And ShadowHunter, hahaha, you want a "program to create other programs". No, you can't do that. Visual basic is a horrible launguage to start out with, it teacher you very bad habits about programming, and it's really not all that advanced. It can't even cross platforms.

If you want to learn how to program, start off with a rather moderate launguage, like Python, or Perl, or java.
Yeh Mate you think its easy? maybe you can teach me *Cough Cough* i take it you know PHP then?

Nemises...Php is a WEB language. If you try to compare PHP and a powerful appilcation launguage like C, you're crazy, anyone here will tell you that.

Back
Top Bottom