C# Help

Szat

Daemon Poster
Hello,
I'm trying to create a basic C# application and hopefully be able to put online. I know I need ASP for this. My problem is I have no idea what my project should be. I was thinking about a calendar or something. I just don't even know where to begin with this. Anyone able to help?

Calendar sounds like a relatively cool one, though it has been done many times before! Is there anything you're interested in collecting? You could make a web app to manage that collection. So if you liked collecting stamps for instance you could create an app as a front end to a database of all the stamps you've collected.

I'm making a database for some of my sports cards for a database class I'm in. I thought about integrating C# into that somehow.

That could work pretty well - you could try building a web interface to manage that database using ASP.NET with C#.

That's what I was thinking about doing, but I don't even know where to start. This is for a college class that I got an incomplete for because I never did a final project. This project is 5 months over due! If I don't have something passable in a few weeks I'll receive a "F"!

In that case I'd read up on C# and get coding - I'd recommend getting a good book as well you can work through. You'll probably find if you spend a week reading and getting to grips with C# / ASP.NET then spend 3 weeks coding the thing you'll get much further than just trying to write the thing from the word go and learn at the same time...

Back
Top Bottom