Resident Evil Extinction Review

I've only watched a few Blu Ray films so my opinion on the picture quality may differ from some others. Keep in mind this movie is also able to take advantage of full 1080P which makes this movie eye candy IMO.

IMO this is actually a pretty good movie. I enjoyed the first but the second movie seemed pretty boring.

The story takes place after pretty much the entire world has been turned into Zombies. A small group of survivors are basically going from town to town trying to find a place to live.

Then the Alice (Milla Jovovich) meets up with them. Then end up on a quest to find a un-infected place to live. Many zombies along the way and they run into some familiar faces. I really don't want to go to in depth into the story line.

Overall of the 3 Resident Evil movies made I'd say this is worth a watch. You can tell they left room for another Resident Evil by the way this one ended.

Movie 4/5 (Overall a typical Zombie Movie, great for those that like these types of films, also much better done than Resident Evil apocalypse)
PQ 5/5 (Again I have not watched a lot of Blu Ray films but to me this movie looks really good with excellent brights as well as detailed dark scenes, to me this really shows off 1080P)
AQ ? (Really not a huge audiophile yet I've got it hooked to a basic 5.1 setup nothing special sounded good to me)
Features (Pretty much your basic movie features nothing big here)
Overall 4/5 (A overall pretty decent movie, a great way to show off your HDTV.

Back
Top Bottom