ok im looking at buying a desktop, and i want to know if this computer sounds good

bthacker

Solid State Member
Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q6600
(8M L2 Cache 1066Mhz FSB 2.4Ghz)
Asus P5K-SE Mother Board
Kingston 2GB (1GBx2) 667Mhz DDR2 RAM
400GB 7200RPM SATAII Hard Drive
GeForce 7600GS 512MB PCI-E Video w/TV Out
Integrated Sound
Integrated Gigabit Lan
18x DVD +/- Dual Layer Burner
No Floppy Drive
17" Black Tower Case 450W PS
(Front USBx2)
Stereo Amplified Speakers
PS/2 Multimedia Keyboard
PS/2 Optical Wheel Mouse
1 Year Parts & Labor Depot Warranty

$899.00

the price is canadian, im looking for a gameing computer and i was wondering if this sounds good to you guys, i will up grade the sound card later. and is the quad core anygood or is it just a crapy processer? i was also looking at another computer it's only a dual core but i was wondering what you guys thought of it to , on wheather i should get the quad core ore dual core computer system, you opinons would be helpfull.

AMD Athlon 64x2 5600+ Dual Core (AM2)
(1Mx2 L2 Cache 2000Mhz FSB 2.8Ghz)
Asus M2N-E SLI Mother Board
Kingston 2GB (1GBx2) 667Mhz DDR2 RAM
400GB 7200RPM SATAII Hard Drive
GeForce 7600GS 512MB PCI-E Video w/TV Out
Integrated Sound
Integrated Gigabit Lan
18x DVD +/- Dual Layer Burner
No Floppy Drive
17" Black Tower Case 450W PS
(Front USBx2)
Stereo Amplified Speakers
PS/2 Multimedia Keyboard
PS/2 Optical Wheel Mouse
1 Year Parts & Labor Depot Warranty

$729.00

Well if you got the money get the first one, if you don't get the second one. The first one is alot better then the second one although they are both great computers. They aren't dell, right? Don't buy it if its a dell

upgrade the graphics if you want to do any type of hard gaming. anything over CSS wont be very playable on a 7600GS

upgrade the graphics if you want to do any type of hard gaming. anything over CSS wont be very playable on a 7600GS

although i do agree that he should get a better vid card, i gotta say that the 7600GS will play everything out right now basically.... not at the best settings, but it will play everything. my 7600GT (GS is a bit lower) even plays crysis (beta)

no its not a dell, it a small computer store thats builds them custom.
and you say the first one is a better deal, is the quad core actually good

Why would you say don't buy Dell?

Thats the most obserd thing I have ever heard.

Granted, they aren't good for some people, they can be perfect for others. They do make quality computers that last. I still have a P2 from them.

Anyhow, the first one is a pretty good computer. However, it depends on how it will be used. Odds are good, the computer will work great for you.

Why would you say don't buy Dell?

Thats the most obserd thing I have ever heard.

Granted, they aren't good for some people, they can be perfect for others. They do make quality computers that last. I still have a P2 from them.

Anyhow, the first one is a pretty good computer. However, it depends on how it will be used. Odds are good, the computer will work great for you.
Yeah, Dell computers aren't as bad as some people think they are.

Back
Top Bottom