Is Micromagic.com legit?

godpo201

Beta member
Okay so my brother found this site called micromagic, I am considering getting a computer from them, because they seem cheaper compared to some other sites I've visited, ad I was wondering if this site is good with their customers, like do they help when people have a problem and all that has anybody used that site and had major problems with them or great results with them?

I have been reading reviews, and it seems that the people who give good reviews always say the same thing, and the poeple who give that bad reviews seem to know quite a bit about computers, it seems like this site isn't very good, but I would like others opinions, because just like the good reviews could just be the company doing it, the bad reviews could be competitors so does anybody know if magicmicro.com is a good site to get a computer or not?

Never mind I have read so many bad reviews from this site, I am just going to go and buy all the parts from newegg, or go to a site I know is really legit and have them build it for me... sorry for taking space in this forum

Back
Top Bottom