Live free or Die Hard ~ for the hackers!

Wow I thought this movie wasn't going to be very good since its PG-13 and I couldn't see a Die Hard series being PG-13.

If you have not seen this check it out for sure this movie is really good! And the best part is its based on Hackers that are trying to take over the country!

Gotta give this movie two thumbs up. Been a good week for movies seen alot of good ones for once. But this one was worth a thread.

Got some decent music too. The one group Flyleaf has got a Evanescence sound to it but its a bit harder. I started downloading there album since I heard part of the song from the apartment scene about 15 mins in. Song from the movie is I'm so sick if you want to check them out. Pretty decent band if you like that kind of music.

The movie is amazing!

Seriously, best Die Hard.

I got the Special Edition the first day it came out, and I saw it in Theaters before hand.

yea i loved that movie, i saw it the first day it came out in theaters and pretty much couldn't wait till it comes out on movie so i can buy it,

main part is how they integrated the computer based part with hard-core action, loved it a masterpiece

That movie is awesome! I saw it when it was in theaters, the action was great. I also liked how it seemed to center around computers and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom