Linksys wag54gs

muz

Golden Master
WAG54GS-EU.jpg

Ok i bought this yesterday .I picked it because lots of reviews i had seen said linksys products where top notch and the setup was easy and cos this would be the first time setting up a proper home network on my own i decided i wanted ease of setup . The router was very easy to set up i was quite suprized most of it was common sense . My laptop has connnected to it noo problems and reading from the manual the easy secure button is supposed to speed up securing although i did the security settings myself in the router options .
Another thing this router has pretty good coverage , i only have a small house but i can get coverage everywhere around the house

The only downside is the size of the transformer which is absoloutly massive but i can live with that and the transformer dosent actually get that hot which is good .
All this at a bargin price of £30 as well although it was whitebox with a 12month warrenty thanks to morgans computers
http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/shop/detail.asp?ProductID=3546&CategoryID=99&SubCategoryID=207

Linksys makes very good quality routers and wireless cards IMO.

Ive been using the same Linksys router and wireless card running 24/7 with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom