lcd acer 22" love it

amp27

Daemon Poster
acer X223w just got it and pluged it in and configurered it with my old crt....running a super wide screen now. and in the itune visiluver thing you can see the difference. the black is blacker the red is red and the colors are just more pop.

NOT ONE DEAD PIXEL!!!

comes with power cord and not one but 2 cables and vga and dvi. both dense lenght.

packaged great.
only con is that it is hard to setup two screen the way you want when they are different size.

but i just found a res that works perfect with both.

Pics or it didn't happen... haha, yeah, when I switched too an LCD... I was so amazed by it... I still am, and it has been almost 2 years, lol. I have a Sceptre 20.1" and I love it. I need to replace my second CRT though, run dual LCDs...

Nice :D

I've not had a LCD monitor with a dead pixel yet, and I'd be dissapointed, even if I had one.

I was just looking at some of the new LCD monitors... some of the average priced 20" monitors go up to like 10000:1 contrast ratio!! They don't even make 20.1" anymore either, lol. Now it's all 22" or 21.5" for 1680x1050. Although 1920x1080 is all the craze now. But 10000:1!! Mine is like 800:1 or something...

Mines 3000:1 but it'll be a dynamic contrast, which in my opinion sucks.
I have mine turned off, since I don't like having the monitor switching brightness on complex scenes or something of that type.
All its doing on an LCD screen, is lowering the backlight power when a black scene appears, and heightening it, when white appears to enhance the contrast. Its noticable though.

acer X223w just got it and pluged it in and configurered it with my old crt....running a super wide screen now. and in the itune visiluver thing you can see the difference. the black is blacker the red is red and the colors are just more pop.

NOT ONE DEAD PIXEL!!!

comes with power cord and not one but 2 cables and vga and dvi. both dense lenght.

packaged great.
only con is that it is hard to setup two screen the way you want when they are different size.

but i just found a res that works perfect with both.
You should be able to let each screen have it's own resolution..?

yea i just did thatsetting now i got like one screen and the other is just a backround and no task bar. this way i can play games on my big screen and have apps on the other. one problem is when i do have a game going my crt screen does not stay the same. it like pushes the picture over to the right.?

Back
Top Bottom