Hitman Review (Blu Ray)

First off this movie is based on the video game Hitman. So if your a fan of the game I recommend picking up this movie.

The plot is rather simple nothing complex Agent 47 gets hired to do a hit on someone. Without giving to much away lets just say the ordered hit goes bad and interpol and other hitmen are after him while he is busy trying to figure things out and reclaim his life. There are some pretty good scenes with plenty of good death shots. Not to mention a hot companion.

Video quality 4 out of 5 The movie looks great as far as picture quality but it only plays around 15-20Mbps vs most Blu Ray movies playing at 35-40+Mbps. Don't get me wrong everything is quite fluent but I don't think it takes full advantage of what Blu Ray has to offer.

Audio quality 5 out of 5 Sound quality is great with plenty of good audio sequences.

Extras with the Blu Ray include a digital copy for portable audio devices. This can be transfered to Itunes and Windows Media player. It takes about 1 minute to transfer to your PC. It plays at 1625 Kbps at 23fps in widescreen format. Playing at a resolution of 720X306. Takes up 1.01 GB of HD space.

All in all if your into this type of movie and don't mind if it doesn't have a incredibly deep story line I recommend it. I definitely recommend it if your a fan of the video game.

Now if your the type that expects a deep storyline you may be better off renting this flick.

Back
Top Bottom