Guitar Hero 2

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
alright well its time to move away from computers and onto the PS2.

i bought this game about 3 weeks ago and fell in love with it. they have some kick ass songs, but some that are lame like physco billy freakout...i mean that song just blows.

but redoctane threw in some classics as "carry on my wayword son" by kansas, "Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd, "Heart Shaped Box" by Nirvana, and a crap load more.

i already beat the game on medium and i'm not doing it on hard. the coolest part about the game though has to be the other songs you can buy. like the light that blinds by shadows falls, thunderhorse by dethklock (yes the metalpocolypse cartoon on adult swim), and other death metal songs.

if you like rock/metal and want to not use a keyboard, i would definetly get this game. you can also add songs to the game, but you need to have a modded ps2 or you can buy this disk called swap disk where it makes your ps2 read burnt dvd thats you make :D

I have it on my Xbox 360 and love it also :D

I've completed it on Hard, but can't seem to get to completing Expert yet, but I haven't really been trying recently :p

the light that blinds is such a hard song though, that and my pinky is all messed up from playing computer games lol.

Back
Top Bottom