Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

The PC version had a lot of trouble running on my PC. It would run when I ran it on minimum settings but it would also crash a lot too. Guess it's just my PC.

alvino said:
Yeah, Rockstar released a Version 2.0 of San Andreas shortly after that whole Hot Coffee mess. The difference is that they've blocked out the ability to modify the game, even if it's just to modify the cars or characters. Any third-party modifications are not allowed. I think Version 2.0 has replaced all copies on store shelves because I can't seem to find the first version out anywhere.
you cant buy them used either my brother tried to trade a version 1 copy into gamestop and they woulndt let him

Le GoogelGuRu said:
That's never happened to me before. :D But whenever the police touch me, even if it was them that touched me and not me doing it, they'll give me a wanted level and start chasing.

Yeah, that happened to me before. As for the vehicular pileup, it usually happened on the highways. :p Everyone drives faster so usually the risk of a pileup collision is increased. :p

rudster816 said:
you cant buy them used either my brother tried to trade a version 1 copy into gamestop and they woulndt let him
You can always buy online at eBay or at yard sales or something.

I still have yet to beat this game lol but yeah its a great game I love it, I only wish I had a better gpu i can only play it on a like 640 by something resolution :'(
Good review

Trivium Nate said:
I still have yet to beat this game lol but yeah its a great game I love it, I only wish I had a better gpu i can only play it on a like 640 by something resolution :'(
Good review
If you're on Vista, you might as well forget the idea of getting it working on your PC. At least I can't. :(

Back
Top Bottom