DiRT

i want a plasma all i got is dlp...i plan on getting a 37 inch lcd for my room and a 42 inch regular generic tv for my comp room

We just got a new plasma, it's great. It's in our basement, so no glare whatsoever. The only thing is it's only 720p, but there really isn't much that supports 1080 yet anyway.

well unless you got a xbox 360 eleite idt you need 1080i.i like how thin plasmas are yesterday i almost bought one but then i was like nooooo shane you need car!!lol but it has to be nic to have it is the basement like the theater room??

Yeah, we're wall mounting it. The basement is sort of U shaped, so half of it is like a home theater and the other half has like a workout machine, ping pong table, etc. We got some really nice in-wall speakers, can't wait to hook those up.

get an LCD tv, plasma is worse. make sure you also get a 1080p, and not just one that supports "1080p inputs" lol

get an LCD tv, plasma is worse. make sure you also get a 1080p, and not just one that supports "1080p inputs" lol
I guess if you want to spend more then yeah, get an LCD. But the plasma we got was on sale for $1,500 locally. You could buy 4 or more of those for the same price as one quality 1080p LCD of the same size.

Back
Top Bottom