Computer cases

Rogued

Baseband Member
Hi. Cant find a forum 4 this! Was wondering if any 1 can give some advise on a good computer case.i need a sturdy but also with great airflow. But i also want cool looks.dont have much money though. Its between the cooler masters cm stacker which i will mod latter on. And the raidmax sagitta.but have read a lot of bad reviews.the current case i have is a no name handle case.my sata controllers went about 3 weeks ago and had a old mb so have to buy everything new.just got like 7 blue screens and bye bye my date on hard drive.hard drive works fine. So got sata controller card and bang it worked. Fine. But decided to get new motherboard.3 things could of cause it' powers spikes,power supply to small or over heating . Care very crowed.wil that 2 cases be an upgrade from my handle case.my handle case very sturdy. Thanks alot. Rogued south africa.

the title of "reviews" isnt obvious??

General Computer Hardware And Software (94 Viewing)
General personal computer discussion and troubleshooting help goes here. Talk about your experience with computer products good or bad. Post pictures of your modified computer case, cards or new water or general cooling systems.

Yes i can read( lol). And excuse me but i am using my cell phone (cause my computer is ofline) to post. So rather difficult.

Back
Top Bottom