Project GhettoBook (23 inch laptop)

W00T! I finally got some more cutting done.

The back of the lid:

PC234013.jpg

The bottom piece:

PC234014.jpg

Thin strips to go around the LCD:

PC234015.jpg

The plastic kept fracturing whenever I'd cut it, so I had to raise the blade up, do a pass, then drop it a bit and do a second pass. It took forever, but the cuts came out nice.

I should be able to get a little bit done tomorrow, but I probably will not be able to get anything else done till January.

me too.

Old cybershot took about 83 pictures on a 256mb stick, got this new DSC-H5X and it wont take 30 mins oh video on this 8gb stick!!!

Thanks. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get anything done yesterday, so I have to wait until at least January 3rd before I can use my dad's tools again. Oh well.

Wacom tablets were on sale at Staples, so I ordered two of them. I'm pretty sure that's all the parts I need, so it's just building from now on.

Those AOC monitors are awesome was testing the one i got him for Christmas the colors were really good on it

Those AOC monitors are awesome was testing the one i got him for Christmas the colors were really good on it

Yeah they are pretty good. Out of the box, mine seemed like it was calibrated by someone who was colorblind though. And it has two stuck pixels. Still, it isn't a bad monitor for the cost.

Can't you put your monitor on a white screen for a day and unstick those pixels?

Back
Top Bottom