Is It Possible To Overclock AMD E-350 Dual Core Brazos?

BK_123

Golden Master
Hi all, I have been thinking about trying to overclock my CPU which is running at 1.6ghz and wanna speed it up a bit, Would this be possible?

Last edited:
Hi all, I have been thinking about trying to overclock my CPU which is running at 1.6ghz and wanna speed it up a bit, Would this be possible?

Is this Laptop or Desktop version ?, it is unlikely that the laptop version of the -E-350 has the bios options to overclock it as many manufactures lock this so you don't fry the laptop.

most likely there are no option in a laptop BIOS that let's you overclock.
however that still doesn't' mean it can't be done. if you had a Core i5 or core i7 in that laptop you would be out of luck. those are hardware locked to overclocking. (it need to be a K version (like i7-2500K) but i'm sure you guys knew that)

try to search "Computers_model_name overclocking".
you might find a step by step to do it. this last laptop i had, i needed a specific older version of a specific overclocking tool in order to make it work.

If the cooling is not set up to handle the extra heat generated by overclocking, you could get in trouble right quick.

it shuts down before it overheats. ofcause you don't wanna overclock it too much. it's a laptop.
but giving it that extra boost can be well worth the extra heat and battery use.
i know it was for me when i overclocked my old netbook. it was an atom 1.6 ghz. i overclocked it to 1.9 ghz with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom