Overclocking your CPU, How to do it easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.
99nasha said:
Im sorry..Ive got an athlon. So everything Ive learnt is about that stuff. Rather that pentiums. I though they would have been similar anyway
Keep in mind that EVERY motherboard Intel makes is locked. No overclocking features are present. None, zero, zippo. Get an ASUS P5WD2 Premium, number one Intel overclocking board made.

And 99nasha, overclocking an A64 system is different for AXP and Intel. Might want to change the title to say Overclocking your A64, How to do it easily. ;)

I couldnt find any of the ram settings or the HT setting but im also using A64. I have the Guru tool with the Abit Fatal1ty board. What would i look under there?

of course im in my Bios ;) Sorry i didnt answer that fast but I had a house fire and im not there anymore and my computer is still there. Yeah in my bios i cant find it at all.

Osak said:
Mine is only stable upto 2.2, but thats becuase i have some crappy Geil RAM :(

You havent read the guide properly. You need to use a ram divider to make your CPU run faster.

V simple

For one reason or the other I'm not seeing the FSB setting as you have it displayed. I have LTD Bus but I do not see the format that you have poste. I have an AMD Atholon 64 3200+ and 1BG of PC3200 DDR RAM. Please help, I went to the extent of writing down your instructions so that I wouldn't mess up and I still didn't get to far. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom