Re: overclocking question
google is your friend.
Put in your motherboard name and maybe your CPU name as well. See if other people have the same combination and see what they did to achieve there Overclocks.
With no specs we will not be able to help you here so give us more info.
Overclocking software is not very reliable. BIOS is where you want go to start the process. Its different for every MOBO. Google it, lots of people can get in there by pressing Delete at the begining of there PC Boot.
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor