Official Overclocking Score Board

I'd say if we didn't need stability I could go further, but that is a lie. I hit the wall already :|.

I'd say it has to be stable enough to run P95 for 5 or 10 minutes. That's what I run it on. As well as a SuperPI 1.5XS run at 1M and a HyperPI .99b run at 1M for <x> number of cores.

I'd say if we didn't need stability I could go further, but that is a lie. I hit the wall already :|.

I'd say it has to be stable enough to run P95 for 5 or 10 minutes. That's what I run it on. As well as a SuperPI 1.5XS run at 1M and a HyperPI .99b run at 1M for <x> number of cores.

I agree with this.

If it didn't have to be stable in a test, I could easily have 4.5GHz+ with my POS power supply. With the voltage wall, the best I am able to get stable is 4.1

I'm with this.

I'm nearly stable @ 4.3Ghz...

How about this,for an overclock to be valid Prime95 must have run through 30minutes on all cores under Large in place FFT's mode.

Agreed?

Ehh sure. Edit that to the front page so newcomers understand competition rules.

I suppose you should mention these things:

P95 run of 30mins or more using Large in Place FFT's.
SuperPI 1.5XS run of 1M
CPU-Z page for CPU and MEMORY
HWMonitor or similar monitoring program.

Better overclocker or better performer? Some of the best overclockers are pretty much the worst in terms of performance. E1200 is a fine example.

Back
Top Bottom