need help with graphics card

d0nk1ek0ng1

Solid State Member
hey guys im new to this stuff and need help to pick out which graphics card i need cause i need one to play games. it can load the game but very laggy and slow so i thought i want to put a graphics card in. well i opened up my computer and dont see a graphics card but theres a slot for it? when i bought the computer it says it come with nvidia geforce 9200. i have pics. so which graphics card would be best to fit in my computer?

i dont know more info i need to post to help this to make easier but i have this link to the specs of it..

Acer AX3400-E3102 Review | Desktop Computer w/ AMD Athlon II X3 435 Triple Core | it-echo.Com

Attachments

• CAM00029.jpg
    CAM00029.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 9
  • CAM00030.jpg
    CAM00030.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 7
There's not enough clearance to put a vid card worth anything in there. Plus you have to take in to consideration any gaming type card is going to suck the life out of your power supply.
BTW the nvidia geforce 9200 it has is the built in video chip.

You can buy a low end nvidia card or ati card in there, a GT620/6670 single slot card.

You might be able to shove in a 7750 or a GT640 if you are into doing some case mods for airflow, that little vent at the top isn't enough for a high power card.

Back
Top Bottom