Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Overclocking | Cooling | Modding
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
Beta Member
Default Engineering a Solution to Laptop Heat

Hi all,

You all may or may not have seen my previous post, but here’s the basic gist of it. I am a high school senior from Niskayuna, NY. I am currently at the beginning of a year-long project for my Engineering Design and Development class. At this stage in the process, I have chosen what I believe to be a problem, and have created a very brief survey which I need to distribute to my target market (laptop computer users) to verify that this is indeed a problem. After analyzing these initial results, I have done more research and created a revised survey. I would really appreciate if you guys would take this quick 5 question survey.

To read more about our class and to track our progress throughout the year: https://wiki3.niskyschools.org/wiki/...nlimited.html#

Thank you,

JTM_Unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
Solid State Member

did the survey! i wish there were more people researching this subject, although i usually don't have problems like this because my laptop is custom. I used to own an HP Pavillion dv6, and if you even tried to watch videos, it would overheat. good luck!
MythicGaming is offline   Reply With Quote