Does this exist?

DArk4218

Beta member
I dont know if this would go under mods. But oh well. So here's what I'm thinking: Is there such a thing as real-time updating on 2 computers? I have a laptop and planning on buying a desktop because my laptop can't handle very many games. I want to be able to plug my laptop and desktop together so like when I'm on the go, I have my laptop with all my files (schoolwork, programs, documents, etc.) and if I make any on the laptop, when i plug it back in, it syncs them both to date. I am curious because this would be extremely helpful. Thank you.

In order to achieve real-time synchronisation, the two computers much be connected all the time.

But from your description (correct me if I am wrong), it does not seem like you absolutely require real-time synchronisation, just any convenient synchronisation method. In which case, synchronisation softwares like SyncBack could be a starting point.

What about a cloud storage solution where your files are stored in the cloud and you can have access to them from any computer, anywhere, anytime?

You should of course keep a backup of them on one of your own computers, but this sounds like the best option for you.

Back
Top Bottom