computer screen video inputs?

stallion91

Beta member
heya everybody. so you kno where this is going, i mod xbox 360's. not the software stuff but for visual purposes. i want to take a computer screen and hook it up to the 360 console itself. ive seen someone do it before, though it was a much smaller screen. but i just wanted to find out if there is a way to input video to a laptop screen, which i took out of a gatway laptop?

i just wanted to find out if there is a way to input video to a laptop screen, which i took out of a gatway laptop?

Haha, good luck with that. I saw someone do it a while back, and it took him two years of prototyping and debugging before it was working properly. He ended up spending more to create the interface to the laptop screen than it would've cost to just buy a monitor.

I suggest buying an identical sized desktop LCD and switching the backlight from the laptop screen with it. It'd be a very painstaking process, and you'd need to know your electronics to get it interface properly, but it's doable.

Why not just buy a pre-made game screen? I've seen some decent sized ones that clip onto the 360.

Back
Top Bottom